Sunday, November 1, 2009

Mamma Mia

I'ts Kayleigh here. In the weekend I went to the Mamma Mia show with two of my Aunties my Nana and my Mum. I was pushing my Nana because she was in a wheelchair. We got our seats and then the show begun.It started with Sophie sitting on the deck with her Mum's secret diary.

Then Sophie's two best friends came to see her. The three children had so much fun. After that Donna (Sophie's Mum)came into the house. Then two of Sophie's Aunties came in. Donna started to sing. After that, Donna showed Tanya and Rosie around the backyard. Sophie's three Dads came in and started talking about Donna sending them invitations to Sophie's wedding. Next Sophie came in. She saw her three dads talking to one another. Sam noticed Sophie. Then he said "it was nice of Donna to send us an invitation'. Then Sophie said "I sent the invitation". Next Sophie said 'I will show you where you are going to stay."Don't tell my mum Sophie said. After that the people that where doing the show had a break. Not long after that Sophie and Sky had the wedding but they didn't get married because Sophie didn't want to but Donna and Sam got married. Then they bowed. After that all the song were sung and everyone stood up and started dancing. I danced with my Auntie Jackie . Then we went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment