Wednesday, November 25, 2009

EduBlog Awards


It’s that time of the year again, The 2009 Edublog Awards The Edublog Awards is a competition to celebrate educational blogs from around the world.

So.... Drum roll please We at Normandale would like to nominate.......

Fab4@Work

No Work, Just Learning and Fun!

for best class blog! I think ‘Fab 4@work' is a great class blog and they deserve some recognition for all their great work!! We love checking it out and seeing what our buddies are doing.

Nominations close on the 8th December and the winner is announced of the 18th December. Good luck everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, thank you for the nomination!!! And congratulations on your new blog!!! I didn't even know you had one!!! I will write a post on our Blog telling the world about it.

    Why did you chose Blogger??? I am a wordpress or edublog fan myself.

    You asked how I got that cool comment widget on our Blog? Well it comes as part of the wordpress widgets. I didn't even realize it was there until a little while a go.

    Happy Blogging Normandale!!!!!

    Mr Baker (Fab4@Work)

    ReplyDelete